Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sex, Lies and Comic Strips



Jacek never fails to amaze me in his profound stupidity. He constantly rants about slander and libel, yet he has the audacity to accuse people of being gay and giving blow jobs to further their career and/or encourage people to work for them!


What amazes me more, however, is the fact that he seems to get away with it constantly! I'm sure reacting to his mentalist views only serves to boost his ego but at the same time, if this were me, I'd sue the prick! Sure people threaten legal action but they always seem to be empty threats. Wake up guys, damage is being done and whether he removes the offending material or not, people will have seen it and opinions will have been formed. By letting him get away with it, it's like you are openly admiting what he says is true.
|

3 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To complete alawsuit you need:

his postal addess
his real location
identifying docs

I have a feeling that everytime someone gets close to getting his real postal address he moves to a different country..

3:57 pm, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dueling comic strips..

The one here shoudl be:

My Precious

PLenty of double meanings there :)

4:02 pm, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Jacekwatcher said...

lol

2:33 pm, April 20, 2006  

<< Home