Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm shocked!

Just when you think you've seen how low Jacek can stoop...

Whilst having a look round for Jacek's screen name on Second Life, I came across this post. More rants, I thought, so I read on for the hell of it. The I came to this post and was utterly shocked at the reply Jacek had written:

Christine wrote:Ron, this is because Jacek Rutkowski (aka Comic Strip Blogger) is a paranoiac suffering from displacement. He is “full of bullshit and LIES”, and projects that onto people who don’t humor him. I suggest ignoring him, as the negative attention just aggravates his condition and encourages him.

Jacek wrote:Christine: go buy some dildo and fuck yourself. You are boring me.
Saying something like that is bad enough in public but to a women!?

Jacek, if you're reading this (and I know you are), I'd just like to say that you are quite possibly the biggest prick I have ever had the misfortune to know...and trust me, I do know you. If I have to spend every minute of every day tracking the purile shit that comes out of your mind then I will until everyone who reads your sites knows exactly who you are and what you get up to.

You are a very sad and pathetic little man who uses the power of the internet to make himself feel big. In reality you're probably the type of guy who had numerous beatings as a child for being such a misfit and now you hide away from the world, afriad of your own shadow but still find time to take your frustration out on the peaceloving users of the internet.

Fuck off Jacek. No one liked you then and no one likes you now.
|

1 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tasteless!!! :-(

5:49 pm, May 10, 2006  

<< Home