Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Don't Play A Playa Fool

This just makes me laugh:
Some people create blogs and websites about me. Some of these websites are on their own domains and some other are on *.blogspot.com (blogging service of Google). People who create it are pointing out my (alleged) mistakes and my (alleged) wrongdoings - like posting something not proper or so.

Thank you people! I don’t consider you enemies or adversaries but my friends and fans. I am very grateful and thankful. Thank you for doing it and keep up the good work!


Jacek, we are neither your friends or your fans. You really do have a twisted view on the world. There is nothing alleged about your "mistakes" or "wrongdoings". You make mistakes and do wrong, we merely point it out for the whole world to see.

I know this is an attempt by you to make us give up like others have in the past. Guess what, never gonna happen. Don't play a playa fool...

Source

|

1 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to his post, he counts you guys as his friends!

Euch! Poor you!

3:10 pm, April 22, 2006  

<< Home