Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love Adam, I hate Adam



Well, Jacek's been behaving again recently so we havent had much to post about. This is a good thing. The sooner he stops his attacks completely, the sooner we'll stop posting altogether.

However, as you can see above, he hasnt stopped quite yet...
|

2 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behaving?

He decided to use his favorite word (evil) to describe wikipedia today.

11:24 pm, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice Jacek is again asking Adam Curry for a interview, and he seems puzzled why he will not agree to it. I just wonder if he himself would agree to be interviewed by somebody who posts unpleasant and nasty little drawings on the internet about him and his wife? - I think not.

10:35 am, June 24, 2006  

<< Home