Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love Adam, I hate Adam



Well, Jacek's been behaving again recently so we havent had much to post about. This is a good thing. The sooner he stops his attacks completely, the sooner we'll stop posting altogether.

However, as you can see above, he hasnt stopped quite yet...
|

3 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behaving?

He decided to use his favorite word (evil) to describe wikipedia today.

11:24 pm, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous James said...

I notice Jacek is again asking Adam Curry for a interview, and he seems puzzled why he will not agree to it. I just wonder if he himself would agree to be interviewed by somebody who posts unpleasant and nasty little drawings on the internet about him and his wife? - I think not.

10:35 am, June 24, 2006  
Blogger lust4CSB said...

Actually, I disagree. I suspect that sooner or later AC will agree to the interview. AC loves CSB! How many times has Adam said that controversy and yelling brings in LISTENERS. DSC is a commercial show, not an ethics or morals show. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Actually, the uglier the better. Look how often AC links himself with CSB. On the blog, on SL, plays his comments daily...it's working for him so why quit? If CSB is bringing in listeners and numbers, no matter the reason, AC will continue to feature him.
Personally, I'm tired of DSC and it's mainstream media formulas. It sounds exactly the same as what I hear on the airwaves. The same commercials every day, formula show, formula schtick... yawn. Good Lord! They are now boring us to tears with a commercial that is advertising how to "improve" advertising?! Am I the only one who doesn't buy into that crock of crap? They'll pick a commercial and play it to death. What's the dif? They get the whole deal for $2K to an amature instead of much more to an ad agency. Very creative - snort!

1:02 am, June 25, 2006  

<< Home