Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Cyber-Perv?

A few days ago, Jacek sent an audio comment in to Adam Curry's podcast of him on UK radio. He basically just had the piss taken out of him but his reason for being on there was to proove that no-one knew who Adam Curry was (it's ok if you don't, we didn't either until Jacek started stalking him). Anyway, it was played in the podcast and Adam Curry said he'd pay Jacek 500 Linden dollars (Second Life currency) every time Jacek got his name mentioned on the radio.

You can hear the comment here.

Jacek then makes a comment on Adam Curry's blog:
Regarding your offer regarding 500 L$ : no, you know that you can’t get me through money: real or virtual. However if Britney from SL would agree to do 1 hour naked dancing in CSB Labs for my (and other of visitors) watching pleasure - for each mention of “Adam Curry” on British radio - then I can go for that deal. Ask Britney and if she agrees let me know by email!


I don't know exactly how he was trying to "get" him but anyway as you can see, he has made a bit of a perverted request.

Fast forward to the next podacast, in which Adam discusses Jacek's comment and we see a comment from Britney (no, we don't know who she is either):


Dear short bald little perveted hobbitt aka CSB,

Okay CSB… ill counter offer. If you can get 5 differnt radio stations to say Adam Curry AND record it for playback on DSC so we have proof you did this.I ll dance naked for you and your friends for an hour. Now, if you dont do this you must dance naked for me and my friends for an hour. This needs to be done by August 1, 2006.

Now most people would say that by having to see you naked as a prize would be a lose lose situation. I say, yes this is true, there is no way around it.Therefore you will need to wear a shirt that says “Britney Rocks & CSB Sucks!!”


I'm sure you'll agree, real or virtual, Jacek naked is not something anyone should be made to see.

Jacek replies:
Britney: no thank you, it was one-sided offer and not “if you will not do it, then you CSB get denigrated”. Anyway, Britney: I apologize for that immoral offer! Chill out please and I will be on SL next time tomorrow evening… i.e. over the weekend… and then we can IM-things-uot if you wish so. So sorry Britney, calm down, chill out and relax! I didn’t mean to offend you. Sorry if I did. I apologize.

|

16 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can Jacek be a stalker of Adam Curry if Adam Curry links to Jacek's CSB blog, from his main blog curry.com ? Nobody links to his/her stalkers, so Jacek is not a stalker of Adam Curry.

11:57 am, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See curry.com and link "CSB" under text "Navigate" on the right side - as a proof, that Jacek is not a stalker of Adam.

12:14 pm, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok he does not slalk adam curry ,but next he will stalk doctor who and try to sue them as he sounds like a dalek in his podcasts and will probably think the bbc stole his voice

2:20 pm, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first 2 comments seem to be from the man himself .. Mr Jacket bomb.

5:39 pm, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are destroying my life by publishing defamation on this blog. I am working with certain (various) people to uncover your true identity and to report you to police, law
enforcement, etc + I will sue you personally.

I am not joking.

You can remove this blog now, stop destroying my life and go away from problems, that you will have once your true identity will be uncovered.

I am very serious about it. You already damaged my life by this blog significantly + you keep doing it by posting new defamation and keeping old defamation online. You have no idea how harming this defamation to me has been! If you will think that you will be able to hide under anonymity for ever you are wrong.

This is serious stuff and you are scum - a criminal. There is no place for discussion here. Like every criminal you must be uncovered and then persecuted by law. Enough is enough.

--
no regards to scum like you!
Jacek.

9:54 pm, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the main problem now is jacekwatch are getting as bad as the man himself and some of the postings go way to far , iam sure the group behind the blog would not like the same done to them . ok jacek is an idiot but there are enough of them around and they dont have a stalking blog after them do they..if you have to continue then point out his mistakes but not in such a nasty way

10:34 pm, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacket bomb explodes :)

3:50 am, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have spoken to Jacket online some time back. He is a Java contract programmer eking out a living in UK by taking advantage of EU's liberalised immigration rules. He would barely have the resource to sue anyone !!

3:59 am, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ensure that I have financial resources to sue author of this blog.

And "spoke online" means "chatting about shit in Second Life", where I never revealed everything about myself knowning that also hostile people were coming to visit me and ask me out, but I was just talking in general terms.

I repeat: I am working with various people to uncover true identity of author of this libel blog that is damaging my life and once it will be done, this person will be sued, reported to police and I will use various legal means to report crime of this person to various places.

People who hide under anonymity and destroy lives of other people are utter scum.

--
no regards to scum who writes this blog,
Jacek.

5:16 am, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ... Jacek at his best. Keep up the good work JacekWatcher, you obviously going in the right direction if the man himself is making comments here. And BTW, you're not going too far.

6:33 am, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definetly not in Second life.. We chatted in first life :)

"People who hide under anonymity and destroy lives of other people are utter scum" - erm.. Jacket, that would include you.. becoz u keep ur anonymity and also criticise others (Thats libel according to u)

8:37 am, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg
If it weren't for this site I'd find msmoblies far less readable

I used to love laughing at his 'news' articles and now you have set up a blog doing the same.

keep up the good work

1:32 pm, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I ensure that I have financial resources to sue author of this blog."

Is that in Linden Dollars? Mr Jacked.. :)

5:19 pm, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's plenty of material on the internet and in Google caches to make sure any attempt by him to sue anybody fails.

Can he point to any one of your posts here and say that it is a lie? Anything?

The only incriminating material on this site is Jacek's own words.

5:56 pm, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me, I hope you remember to make an Adobe Acrobat backup of any pages you quote since he is famous for removing stuff when it finally sinks in that he's done something stupid (I refer, for example, to the Finland hate page)

5:57 pm, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finland hate page.. Shouldnt that be here :)

10:46 am, May 24, 2006  

<< Home