Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tips Galore!

Ok, we've been a bit lazy lately but thankfully you guys don't mind giving us a poke in the right direction every now and again ;) We just recived a mail from an anonymous supporter who had this to say:

More stuff: http://blogs.msmobiles.com/mobilephonefan/?p=2479 - engadget not to be trusted because they feel that Daleks are robots (they'd actually be cyborgs which is a fine line to tread)

http://blogs.msmobiles.com/mobilephonefan/?p=2473#comment-29844 - wherein Jacek tries to say why he's not an mvp. FWIW, I was an MVP Lead. I had no problem awarding people who were negative, so long as they were helpful and, above all, *polite*. That is, imo, Jacek's largest failing in becoming and MVP, his inability to be polite. Sure, there were limits, I wouldn't award someone whose solution to a blue screen was 'Install linux' unless he was posting other answers too. Even tho I'm anonymous, feel free to grill me on awarding MVPS ;)

And I think you missed http://blogs.msmobiles.com/mobilephonefan/?p=2467 - Good ol' endgadget is evil (to go with the above 'engadget is not to be trusted.'

and

http://blogs.msmobiles.com/mobilephonefan/?p=2436 - All mvps who don't create podcasts are lazy.


Thanks for the tips! Keep em comming guys :)
|

3 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Dalek comment is so funny! Only Jacek can get so heated about something like that.

Reminds me of the time when he got angry with an AI search engine and started telling it to fuck off.

10:44 pm, July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is the Dalek comment funny?

For hardcore Doctor Who fans such as myself we are pissed off when people class Daleks as "Robots" as there is somthing living inside that armour.

Lets see what would make you angry? hmmm, everything you don't agree with.

6:31 am, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also a huge Outpost Gallifrey posting Doctor Who fan, so don't get all Davros with me boy.

However, I'm mature enough to realise that Daleks don't really exist. So, when people go off on one saying that Daleks are crap because they only recently learned to climb stairs, I don't feel compelled to rip their eyes out and put them in front of 'Remembrance of the Daleks' to prove them wrong.

So yes, if you want to upset me, go ahead and try, but you'll have to try and use some real-world issues because I couldn't give a sutekh's right bollock what you have to say about something that's nothing more than (excellent) entertainment.

As for you, get something real to get pissed off about, something like world pverty, opression or even people who libel others with impunity.

3:57 pm, July 03, 2006  

<< Home