Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hypocrite!

Sorry, but these post were just too hypocritical not to comment on:

audio feedback to news items and blog items

August 7th, 2006

… I am searching for a component that would do it. I have heard rumors that some people are waiting on it, but I don’t believe in vaporware.

Idea is: to enable recording commentary about given news item or blog item and then send this recording to the author. With use of FLASH technology it is possible for sure, but of course the devil lies in details…

and:

ideas doesnt count

August 7th, 2006

… only implementations/realizations count. I know of poeple having some brilliant ideas for example about mobile software for Windows Mobile (do you have some too? share them in comments!) but these ideas never get implemented but people think that they are great just because have some ideas.

Ideas really doesnt count. Only this what gets done counts.

I praise all those people who implement ideas and I not just talk.

Now, how many of Jacek's ideas have we seen come and go? Redmond decaf anyone? Or even his "AI" development? Don't be a talker Jacek, be a doer!