Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Jacek gets a taste of his own medicine...

...and doesn't like it:
message to Roger Smalls: stop attacking me - I removed that commic strip that was ofending you although it was “Roger Squals” and you were not mentioned by name. So stop attacking me please roger!
We haven't had a chance to check it out, but we assume Roger made an audio comment in Adam Curry's podcast that Jacek didn't take kindly to...

Source

|

3 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jacek just removed the post about Arne Hess being a liar, when I made a comment that his argument was flawed. Too bad I don't have a screenshot.

6:36 am, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we've come to the start of another of Jacek's 'medication cycles' because he's started his attack, defence, I should be / don't want to be / glad I'm not / wish I was an MVP thing while flip-flopping like the dirty-old-man-in-a-raincoat he is!

Is there anybody on the internet who is such a cancerous parasite as him?

I was amazed when I read him complain that Adam Curry had censored him!

7:56 am, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Elaine said...

I gotta tell ya folks, I'm about = far from blaming AC for this little bout with the annoying one. AC keeps the turd going on his cast because it attracts a certain type of attention; the same type that a gory train wreck attracts. You don't want to see/hear it, but you look because you just can't imagine it will get any worse and it always does. Hasn't AC said as much? People LOVE when he gets angry, people loved his little pissing contest with Richard Bluestien, people listen in just to hear if Jacek can top his last round of idiocy. Well, at some point, it's old and lame and that point has passed. I wish AC would dump and flush the turd already. Let him find some other venue to haunt.

11:35 am, June 08, 2006  

<< Home