Get the JacekWatch: The Return toolbar!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

LOL!

Isn't it funny how whenever someone posts an item saying "this is a test post, ignore it" it suddenly becomes highly popular and, in the case of Jacek, becomes one hell of a piss-taking session...

The following posts are taken from this topic:
Comic Strip Todger
June 7, 2006 | 12:31 pm

Give me job on your podcast Adam Curry. You are evil not publishing all my audio comments - I am contributing to Podcast community more than anybody and you should reward me - and not with kiss.

Who is Leroy Browning then Adam Curry? I know - I have seen his name in your letters. No I haven’t. I am your favourite, right, Adam Curry?

I shall draw Comic Strip of you playing cricket with Roo Lakky.


Comic Strip Blogger
June 7, 2006 | 6:04 pm

just a reminder: above: it wasn’t me.



Comic Strip Todger
June 7, 2006 | 6:46 pm

Just a note: Comic Strip Blogger is not me. I am Windows Mobile expert and not called Jacek Rutkowski. I love him, I am not him though he apes me on this web site.



June 7, 2006 | 7:10 pm

jealousy causes people to do evil stuff.



Comic Strip Todger
June 7, 2006 | 7:18 pm

Comic Strip Dude: I agree. I know people that are evil against others because they do well in companies like Microsoft and Yahoo! And publicly call for them to be fired. They even do comic strips calling people shit. That is so nasty.

You are correct. Well done. That is why I love you and your animals. How is your farm?



June 7, 2006 | 7:29 pm

not jealousy you stupid Todger, but need to expose that these people were/are lying… = defense.



June 7, 2006 | 8:41 pm

Comic Strip Blogger: You are doing libel against me by calling me a stupid todger. Lies! You are telling lies and I hate you but you can be my friend if you want.

How is it that it’s Ok for you to expose people but when people expose you (for example: www.jacekwatch.com ), you call it lies, slander and libel?

Anyway, only stupid people don’t use microsoft and I heard that Comic Strip Blogger uses a Nokia phone, a 3210! Phones are important for life and you cannot be alive unless you have phone that can download your synaptic patters and represent them on grid of Microsoft Windows Mobile for Devices Version 3.213 (with latest firmware for support of Bluetooth Stereo).

Adam Curry, I am not Comic Strip Blogger and I apologise for the impostor. I love you Adam Curry and would buy for you Stereo Bluetooth Headset because if you don’t have one, then you are fool because you are saying “I don’t need Stereo Bluetooth for my phone” when everybody knows that everybody does.

I have not gone to anybody’s house and it is evil liars that say I have. I have never gone to your house or anybodu else’s house. I have not even gone to my house. I am nowhere near anybody’s house and anybody who says otherwise is evil and I will kick him in the neck with me stereo camera and MiniSD card with sharp edges.

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT USE MicroSD! IT IS EVIL!!!!!! Never use it! Never use Yahoo! services either because Yahoo! is evil and it employs evil people. I only use Yahoo! on my website becvause it offers the best money, but you should never use yahoo! on your website. I know because I have seen the future with my crystal balls.

I love my balls, but I hate them too because they told me wrong name of Pope. But I have bad eyes and could not read my balls properly. I love my balls, but I hate them just as much.



June 7, 2006 | 8:52 pm

people who anonymously are doing harm to other people - like the guy from the post above - will go to hell. In more senses than one.

Oh and there's more! Check out this thread, this one and this one too!
|

10 Pre-Haloscan Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious conversation there. thanks for the laugh.

3:54 am, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good one! This guy needs to get a grip of reality - he can talk about anyone, but when its his turn to be talked about he gets all poopy...

5:33 am, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless! Thanks a lot!

7:58 am, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Priceless, Get Fucked.

This is fan of Comic Strip Blogger (you know the guy you stalk because you are gay(not homosexual gay but BAD gay). Please shut this s(H)ite down and leave him alone.

2:35 pm, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous, have you any idea how much damage he has done with his racist and abusive web content over the years?

Are you aware of how many people he has threatened, even people who have nothing to do with anything internet?

Are you aware of his declarations and his hypocricy? have you not seen him condemn Yahoo! for being evil in helping the Chinese government and tell people they should not use Yahoo! services yet use yahoo! himself to make money?

Have you not seen how he publicly calls for people to be sacked from their jobs because they don't see monile phones as he does?

I guess not, you're too busy fucking yourself.

5:14 pm, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Jacekwatcher said...

well said ;)

8:08 pm, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally aware of all this slander you lot have created.

Why don't you stalkers reveal your identities and stop stalking CSB. Stop hiding behind the anonymous and jackekwatcher tags. I will reveal mine once you reveal yours. So stop all you conspiracy stuff. Also if you truly are good people why would you swear in such an evil manner. Incase your unable to understand that (which im starting to believe no one here does heres a quote) "you're too busy fucking yourself". Why would you even think that? Seriously that is just not human.

Also now i am aware that this lunatic who thinks he is doing the world good by stalking an innocent and quite frankly funny man (again for those who do not understand who lunatic is that is jacekwatcher) I am openly inviting you to reveal identity. You know Comic Strip Bloggers so we should know yours.

Also those who are spamming and being utter retards at http://curry.com please stop. Its pissing off many listeners including myself, csb and im sure its also pissing Adam Curry off. That comment section is where listeners and not people who seek to stalk CSB talk about the latest charlie.

12:56 am, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Jacekwatcher said...

yeh, ok Jacek ;)

1:18 pm, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not CSB(Jacek) I will reveal my identity to you when you reveal yours.

Also i am a visitor at CSB labs so if you get out of the brainwash mode your seemingly stuck in trying to do to people and hurting innocent people. Then do it.

Or if you are itching to find out who i am its very simple. A 1 year old could do it.

9:25 pm, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Jacekwatcher said...

I don't think anyone here could care less who you are but from your sense of self importance and lack of grammatical prowess one can only assume you are Jacek.

6:15 am, June 11, 2006  

<< Home